Star Badge

Tours, Recreation, Lodging .jpg

48105 264th Street

Telephone number:

605.582.3783

Farm, Farm Stand, CSA

Cherry Rock Farms

Brandon

from website: Cherry Rock Farms has been family owned and operated since 1925. John Picasso came to Sioux Falls in 1905 from Genoa, Italy. He worked at local greenhouses where he grew his love for gardening. In 1925, he opened a market called Cherry Rock Gardens on the Big Sioux River. It quickly became a household name for the high quality of produce at a reasonable price.